You can connect to your email on a an iPhone or iPad. When you set up an Exchange account on your phone or tablet, you'll be able to access and synchronize your email, calendar, and contacts.
- Select Settings > Password & Accounts > Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password. Then select Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try and find the settings it needs to set up your account. Skip to step 5 if your mail program fins your settings.
- If your iPhone can't find your settings, you'll need to manually enter your server name. In Serve enter mail.h02.fusionemail.net and in Username enter your email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose the type of information you would like to synchronize from your account and your device and click Save. By Default, mail, contacts, and calendar information is synchronized.
- If your prompted to create a passcode, select Continue and enter a numeric passcode. If you do not set up a passcode, you won't be able to access your mail on your iPhone.