Outlook Profile Configuration
This section provides a quick overview of the settings needed to access Outlook client software and configure Outlook to connect to your hosted Exchange mailbox.
- From your PC: Start > Control Panel > Mail
The Mail Setup wizard starts. Click Show Profiles.
- The Mail dialog displays. Make sure the Prompt for a profile to be used option is selected and click Add.
- Enter Profile Name in the next dialog and click OK. Note: Profile Name is simple a way of identifying your Outlook profile.
- Enter Your Name (display name), E-mail Address (user@domain) and Password, then click Next:
- Outlook attempts to discover your mailbox settings over a secure Internet connection. Select Don't ask me about this website again and click Allow:
- If prompted, enter your email password, select Remember my credentials and click OK:
- Click Finish:
- Click OK in the Mail dialog box to close.
- Start Outlook, and when prompted for your Profile, select the new profile you just created and click OK.