Purchase a new domain
1. Log into the control panel, https://cp.emmcloud.com .
2. Click "Registered Domains" in the Domains Section.
3. Click "Register New".
4. Type the name of the domain you wish to register in the search box. And click "Next".
5. Select an available domain. Click "Back" and search again to find a different domain.
6. Select a subscription period. Click "Next".
7. Select the subscription to add the domain to. Click "Next".
8. Review and click "Place Order".
Adding an existing domain registered elsewhere
- Log into the control panel, https://cp.emmcloud.com .
- Click "Hosted Domains" in the Domains Section.
- Click "Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere".
- Type in your domain in the first field.
- If you're going to change your NS records to point to emmcloud.com, Check "Zone management ability".
- Select "Sharepoint Site" from the drop down in the Web Hosting Section
- Choose "Existing Service User" to select the default admin. Otherwise "New Service User" will be created after clicking "Next".
- Select the serive user. Click "Next". If creating a new service user, type in the Display Name, Login, Password, and select a domain. Click "Next".
- Here you can select a template or leave it as is to select one at first login. Custom templates can be uploaded before choosing a template on first login.
- Type in the size of site's storage in the "Storage quota" field. Click "Next".
- Select a role for existing users. If no users exist at the moment, role select will be absent. Click "Next".
- Verify the settings and click "Finish".