The following archive services user roles have permissions to run reports:
Search Administrator Plus
Reports can be generated in PDF or CSV format and are sent directly to the designated user’s inbox.
1. Navigate to the Reports tab in the Administration portal.
2. From the Choose report drop-down menu, select one of the following report types:
a. Activity by User – reports actions executed by any user
b. Activity by UI Action – reports User Interface activity
c. Activity by Date – reports activity sorted by date
d. Collection by Date – reports collection by date
3. Choose the report format option:
PDF or CSV (Comma Separated Value)
4. From the Date Range drop-down menu, select one of the following date range options:
a. Last Week
b. This Week
c. Last Month
d. This Month
e. Last Quarter
f. This Quarter
g. Last Year
h. This Year
NOTE: Except for the Date Range choices All and Custom, each selection populates the date range fields with pre-defined dates. These pre-defined date ranges cover most reporting needs.
- Selecting All leaves the Begins on and Ends on fields empty and will place no data restrictions on the report.
- Selecting Custom causes the data selection tool to display next to the Begins on and Ends on fields. Use the data selection tools to choose a custom date range.
5. Sort options:
a. From the Order by drop-down menu, select from these options: User, Date, Activity
b. Select the Sort order to Ascending or Descending
6. Click Create Report – A message will appear at the top of the page stating that the report will be sent by email.