Users that have Personal Access enabled can link the archive folder to their active Exchange mailbox profile in Outlook.
1. Ensure that the user has Personal Access permission.
2. Create a new folder in the mailbox folder structure. This folder can be named Selective Archiving
3. Right click on the folder and select Properties
4. Select the Home Page tab and type: https://mydomain.com.archive.hostaccount.com
5. Check the box next to “Show home page by default for this folder”
6. Click Apply and OK . Click on the folder and have the user log in with their mailbox credentials (email address and mailbox password).