1. Log into the EMM Control Panel (cp.emmcloud.com)
2. Click the Selective Archiving tab
3. Click Add New
4. Select Existing Service User and click Next
5. Select the user you wish to add and click Next
End User permissions are selected by default for the new archiving user
6. If you would like the user to be a Search User, select this option. Permission levels are outlined below:
SU - Search User – Search User permissions allow "access" "change scope" and "export" of existing searches as assigned by the Administrator. It is a support role to the Administrator. Search User cannot create or delete a search.
SA - Search Admninistrator - Search Administrator can create, manage and execute searches.
SAPlus - Search Administrator Plus - Search Administrator Plus permissions include Search User and Search Administrator permissions plus enable the user to access archive reports, and retention policy settings.
7. Click Next, the final screen of the wizard displays.
8. Confirm that the settings for the user are correct then click Finish to complete creating the new archiving user.