You can enable individual users with their own user approved and blocked senders lists. When you give users control of their user lists, the Approved Senders and Blocked Senders tabs are visible in the users’ Spam Manager accounts. Users can then add, delete, and edit entries in their lists in Spam Manager.
To give a user control of their user approved and blocked senders lists:
1. Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
2. From the Domains drop-down list, select the domain in which the user to whom you want to give control is located.
3. Select the List Management tab.
4. Click User List Control.
The User List Control area displays.
5. List all available email addresses in the domain in the Existing Email Addresses box by leaving the search box blank and clicking Search.
Or be more specific with your search text to reduce the number of addresses in the list.
6. Select the email address to be given user list control and click Add to list.
The email address displays in the list in the User Control box.
7. Click Save and Exit.
The user can now manage their approved senders and blocked senders lists in Spam Manager.