Please note that disabling a mailbox is essentially disabling the Control Panel account for the user associated
with the mailbox.
Therefore, you can disable a mailbox either via Mailboxes or Users. The shortest route, which we will use for
this example, is to disable a mailbox via Users.
1. Log into the EMM Control Panel.
2. As illustrated above, select Users from the Users section of the main dashboard.
NOTE: You can also access the Users dashboard by selecting the Users tab at the top of the main
3. On the Users dashboard, locate the user in the list who you wish to disable and click the Display name
(as in the example above).
4. On the User Details screen, click the [Disable] button.
Notice that when you click [Disable] the Control Panel informs you that the user is disabled, and the
[Disable] button changes to [Enable] (see the graphic below).
5. To re-enable, click [Enable].