The Users dashboard displays a list of current service users and the services to which they are subscribed
under the Services column. Administrators can modify the details associated with current users from this
screen, including deleting a user.
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Select Service Users
3. Click in the Display Name column of any user to gain access to that user’s details.
The User Details screen displays for the user selected:
4. From this Details screen, you can modify the parameters associated with this service user:
• Resources section: Define the details associated with this service user.
- [Disable] button: Use this feature to disable a mailbox for a service user that is no longer with
your company, or to temporarily suspend the login access to this mailbox.
- [Delete] button: Use this feature to remove this service user from your account.
- [Edit] button: Use this feature to edit the Display Name, Login, etc. of this service user.
- [Change Password] button: Use this feature to change the login password for this service user.
• Services section: Displays all services currently assigned to this service user.
5. Click the [Delete] button.
The Control Panel checks to be sure you really want to delete this user:
6. Click [OK] to delete; click [Cancel] to abort deletion and return to the User Details screen.