Each mailbox is created with a unique login and password. You can reset a mailbox password in the EMM
Control Panel in just a few quick steps.
2. As illustrated above, select Users from the Users section of the main dashboard.
NOTE: You can also access the Users dashboard by selecting the Users tab located above the main
3. Click the Display name of the user whose mailbox password you intend to change.
4. Click the [Change Password] button and the Password screen displays:
5. Enter the new password in both text fields provided.
NOTE: Only click [Generate new password] if you want the system to put in a random password. By clicking this button it will overwrite any password you have put in above.
6. Click the [Submit] button.
The password is changed and you are returned to the User Details screen.