By default, when you order your Exchangemymail service, no mailboxes are created. You must log into the Control
Panel to create mailboxes for each unique user. You may create as many mailboxes as you ordered when you
purchased your EMM service.
1. Log into the EMM Control Panel.
2. As illustrated above, select Add New Mailbox from the Exchange section of the main dashboard.
NOTE: You may also reach the Add New Mailbox wizard by selecting the Exchange tab from the main
dashboard, and then clicking the [Add New Mailbox] button.
3. Select the type of user for which you wish to create the new mailbox:
• Existing Service User – Select this option if the user had previously been setup with either Exchange
or SharePoint service. The Service Users list displays. Select a user and click [Next>>]. Go to Step 5.
• New Service User – Select this option if the user has never been setup with either Exchange or Share-
For this example, select New Service User and click [Next>>].
The next step in the wizard displays to enable you to select properties for the new mailbox:
4. Enter a Display name, Login, and Password for the new mailbox.
NOTE: If you want the system to generate a random password for you, click the [Generate New
Password] button. Write it down; system passwords are easy to forget.
Click the [Next>>] button when finished, and the next step in the Add New Mailbox wizard displays:
5. On this screen, you will specify properties for the new mailbox:
• Confirm or replace the new mailbox Alias.
• Confirm or replace the new Email Address.
• Ensure that the proper Size limit is in place for the new mailbox.
• Select the type(s) of Mailbox Access appropriate for this mailbox: Outlook Web App (OWA), Outlook
access, Active Sync, etc.
6. Click the [Finish] button when you have selected all the properties you need for the new mailbox.
The new mailbox is created and displays on the Mailboxes screen (see graphic below).
NOTE: Notice the [Add New Mailbox] button above the list. In addition to the way in which we added a
mailbox in this document, you can also initiate the Add a Mailbox function by selecting the Exchange tab
to access this screen and then clicking this button.
Notice also that when you select a mailbox in the list (as in the example above) the [Delete] button
7. Simply click the [Delete] button to remove the selected mailbox from the list.
The system prompts you to be sure you want to delete the selected mailbox.
8. Click [OK] to delete; click [Cancel] to halt deletion.