Account administrators are technical administrators for your accounts/services hosted at EMM. These users
can add/change/delete end-user accounts in Exchange, SharePoint, etc. By default, the initial “administrator”
for a customer account is based on the login ID used during the checkout process on initial sign-up of the
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Select the Admins shortcut from the Account section of the main dashboard.
NOTE: If an admin has left your company you can disable them by clicking the admin’s Name and then
the [Disable User] button on the Admin Details screen.
3. To add a new admin, click the [Add New Admin] button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have only one Account Administrator in the system, you must create a new
(second) admin account and assign “Account Administrator” role to them before you can delete the first
account. This prevents you from deleting the only admin account you have, and thereby being blocked
from managing your system.
4. Enter the details for this user and click the [Next>>] button.
5. Select the nature of the subscriptions that this user can manage (role) and click the [Finish] button.
The Admins list displays, including the new admin:
6. Click the Name of an admin to access the Admin Details screen, where you can edit the admin’s
information and parameters.