Distribution lists help you organize your addresses into groups and send messages to everyone who is a
member of a group. For instance, you can create a distribution list called “Sales,” and add all of your sales
staff to that list. When you send a message to “Sales,” it is delivered to every mailbox that is a member of the
“Sales” distribution list.
1. Log into the EMM Control Panel.
2. As illustrated above, select the Exchange tab from the top of the main dashboard.
3. Select the Distribution Lists tab and a list of all current distribution lists for the account displays:
4. As illustrated above, click the [Add New Distribution List] button located above the list.
The first screen of the Add New Distribution List wizard displays:
5. On this first screen of the Add New Distribution List wizard, enter an Alias, Display name, and E-mail
address for the new distribution list.
Place a check to Show in Address Book: this will display this distribution list in your organization’s global
address list (GAL) — the default is checked.
Select a Security level:
• Everyone (inside and outside your organization) can send messages to this list
• only members of your Organization can send messages to this list
• only Members of this list can send messages to the list
6. Click [Submit]and the new distribution list is created and added to the current list:
Notice that the new list has a status of “Creating.”
When complete, the status will read “Ready.”
7. As the cursor placement illustrates above, to add members, begin by selecting the appropriate list by
clicking its Display name.
8. click the Members tab.
9. On the Members tab (as illustrated), click [Add New Member].
A list of available users displays:
10. Place a check mark beside all the users you want to include in the new distribution list and click [Submit].
The selected users are added to the new distribution list: