The SharePoint Web Parts service is an add-on to some SharePoint subscriptions. Check with your
administrator to be sure you need to order Web Parts; some subscriptions come with them.
There is no configuration of SharePoint Web Parts within the Control Panel. Configuration of the SharePoint
Web Parts Packs is implemented automatically for your SharePoint subscription during the installation once
you have ordered the desired SharePoint Web Parts Package for your account.
1. Log into the new EMM Control Panel.
2. As illustrated above, select Buy Additional Resources from the Store section of the main dashboard.
The first screen of the Subscription Resource Upgrade wizard displays.
Here you will select the service to which you want to add Web Parts.
3. Select the appropriate SharePoint service from the list and click [Next].
NOTE: You must own a SharePoint subscription that does not come with Web Parts in order to add WebParts.
The next step in the Subscription Resource Upgrade wizard displays:
4. Scroll through the list of available SharePoint resources, select what you need from the list, select On from
the New Limit drop-down list, and click [Next].
5. Review what you have selected and click [Place Order].
The order is placed and the final screen of the Subscription Resource Upgrade wizard displays:
6. Click [Exit Upgrade Wizard] to finalize your purchase.