The Financial Documents feature in the EMM Control Panel allows you to view and manage a variety of
financial documents for your service. You may view and manage: pending orders, invoice status, and order
and payment history.
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Select the Financial Documents shortcut from the Account section of the main dashboard.
3. Select the Invoices & Payments History tab:
4. To view a specific paid invoice, click the appropriate Document Type name.
5. On this screen, you can perform a number of tasks:
• [Download PDF] – click this button to download a PDF copy of the invoice to your hard drive.
• [Send Notification] – click this button to send an email containing this invoice to the prescribed
• Select the Applications tab to view a list of payments and credits that have been applied to the
selected invoice, such as credit memos, credit card payments, or check numbers.
6. Notice the Select Columns and Export to Excel links at the bottom of the Document Details screen:
• Select Columns – view more or fewer columns of information for the list on this screen, including
Subscription ID, SKU, and more.
• Export to Excel – click this link to export the table on this screen to an Excel spreadsheet, which you
can then choose to open or save to your hard drive.
7. To view open orders, select the Open & Pending Orders tab:
8. Notice on this tab that the Control Panel enables you to pay for or cancel a selected order.
• Select an order by placing a check mark in the appropriate checkbox, as above.
• Click the button to pay for or cancel the selected order.
• Follow the wizard instructions.
9. To view unpaid orders, select the Unpaid Orders & Invoices tab:
10. Notice that any unpaid documents list on this screen.
• As in the previous example, you can select an unpaid order and pay for it now.
11. To view the transaction history for your service, select the Orders History tab:
12. Notice that all orders for your service are listed on this screen, including the Order Date and order