If you wish to cancel your hosted service with EMM so that you are no longer billed for our services, you
may do so by cancelling subscriptions via the Subscription Management options in the Control Panel.
Once the cancel subscription option has been submitted, you will no longer be billed for the subscription
services. Additionally, you and your users will no longer have access to the EMM infrastructure for the
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Select the Account tab from the menu bar.
3. Select the Subscriptions option.
The Subscription Management screen displays a list of all your subscriptions with EMM:
4. Click any subscription in the Subscription Name column in order to access its details.
NOTE: You can cancel one subscription without affecting your other hosting services/subscriptions.
The Subscription Details screen for the selected subscription displays:
5. Click the [Cancel Subscription] button to begin the process of cancelling the selected subscription and
ending billing for this service.
The screen changes to enable you to review exactly what you are cancelling and to enter comments:
6. You must enter something in the Comment input field and then click the [Place Cancellation Order]
button to finalize the cancellation of the selected subscription.
A confirmation message displays to verify the cancellation of the subscription service.