The Payment Methods feature in the EMM Control Panel allows you to define the details associated with
payment methods used to manage your account, including adding a new credit card and updating an existing
credit card’s information.
1. Log into the EMM Control Panel.
The EMM Control Panel main dashboard displays:
2. Select the Payment Methods shortcut from the Account section of the main dashboard.
The Payment Methods screen displays (see graphic below):
3. Here you can either edit the details for an existing credit card or add a new credit card to the account.
We will begin by adding a new credit card to the account.
(Later in this document we will edit a credit card.)
Click [Add Credit or Debit Card] and the New Credit Card screen displays:
4. Enter the credit card information and click [Save].
The new credit card information is saved and displays in the list on the Payment Methods screen:
5. To edit credit card information, select the appropriate card by clicking its Payment Method name.
The Payment Method Details screen displays.
6. Click [Edit] at the bottom of the screen.
The Update Credit Card Info screen displays:
7. Edit the information as necessary and click [Save].
Any updates are saved and the Payment Method Details screen once again displays.