Note: This only applies to Snow Leopard and newer Operating System.
1. Launch the Mail Application
2. Click on Mail in the top left corner then select Preference.
3. Click the + sign in the lower left corner to add an account.
4. Enter full name, email address and password.
5: You will need to select Exchange 2007 as highlighted for account type.
-Description: Name of your account on the Mac
-Server (Exchange 2010): email.hostaccount.com
-Server (Exchange 2013): mail.h01.hostedmail.net
-username: Full email address
-Password: mailbox password
-Check address book and iCal if you wish to sync your contacts and calendars to the iCal and Address Book App.
Note: Selecting Exchange 2007 means this will be compatible for any Exchange servers 2007 and newer.
6. Check the box to take account online then click create.
7. You will return to your account screen which shows your account info, close this screen and return to mail.