Entourage for Exchange Web Services provides additional functionality for Exchange 2010 users. Notes Tasks and Categories will now sync with your Entourage account. The Gal is searchable, provided the Autodiscovery service is setup properly. Attachments can be used with Calendar events. A Public Beta is available for any user to download after registration. For more info about the upgrade and were to download it, please visit Mactopia's article.
1) In Entourage, From the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2) In the Accounts Dialog box, click on 'down' arrow next to the New button, select Exchange...
3) In the Account Setup Assistant, click on "Configure account manually"; (lower left corner):
4)In the Edit Account Dialog box; Account Settings tab, fill out the following:
- Account Name
- E-mail address
- Domain: collaboration
5. Navigate to the Advance tab
- Exchange server (Exchange 2010): https://email.hostaccount.com/ews/exchange.asmx
- Exchange server (Exchange2013): https://mail.h01.hostedmail.net/ews/exchange.asmx
- Place a check mark on "This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL)