The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on a Blackberry 10 Phone:
In order to use ActiveSync make sure this service is enable for your account. Click here for instructions on how to enable ActiveSync service.
1. After your administrator has purchased an ActiveSync License and assigned it to your email address,
locate the Settings options from within your home menu.
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select Advanced from the bottom of the screen; you may need to select Add Account if you already have
an account set up.
4. Select Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter server details:
-Domain: Leave this empty
-Username: Full email address
-Email Address: Full email address
-Server address(Exchange 2010): email.hostaccount.com
-Server address(Exchange 2013): mail.h01.hostedmail.net
6. Leave all other settings at their defaults, then select [Next].
7. Confirm which personal information you would like to sync from your Exchange mailbox to your Blackberry, then select [Done].
8. Wait for your Blackberry to complete verifying your settings.
9. When this is complete, you will see your list of accounts and the new account that was set up.
10. To check for new messages swipe up from the bottom of the scree, then to the right, and then select your mail account to view your inbox.