1) Visit www.GoDaddy.com and click on the "Log In to My Account" button in the upper-left corner of their home page.
2) Enter your GoDaddy.com username and password and click the "Log In" button.
4) Click the "My Account" button in the upper-left corner of their home page.
5) Click on the green "Launch" button next to Domains.
6) Find and click on your domain name in GoDaddy's domain control panel.
7) Click on the "Manage" button in the "Nameservers" section of the domain details screen.
8) Select "Custom" as the nameserver setup type.
9) Click on "Enter custom nameservers".
10) Type in the two nameservers that were given to you by EMMCloud.
11) After typing in your EMMCloud nameservers, click "Add".
12) Click "Save" to finalize the setting of the new EMMCloud nameservers.
Congratulations! Your new nameservers are set at GoDaddy. Shortly, your domain will be active on EMMCloud.