If ExchangeMyMail hosts your DNS which means that your NS records of your Domain Points to NS1.emmcloud.com and NS2.emmcloud.com you will need to make sure your domain DNS is set to Internal for DNS hosting in our Control Panel.
1. Login to your control panel at cp.emmcloud.com with your admin username and password.
2. Navigate to Hosted Domains in the lower right corner.
3. click on your domain name
4. Select the DNS tab.
5. Click 'Change DNS Hosting to Internal'
NOTE: if the option shows 'Change DNS Hosting to External' this means your domain is already set to internal and you will not need to do make any changes.
6. Select your subscription from the dropdown list and and click next.
7. Click Finish.